Saturday, September 10, 2011

A new beginning

Bienvenidos and welcome to my blog! This is my premier attempt at blogging so you should (but not must) forgive my idiosyncracies and potential lack of knowledge of such things.  


Constructive criticism and comments are more welcome and I hope to soon entertain you with my first Sims 3 story ever. I have been playing the game since 2000 when the game was released, but until recently, didn't realize the huge fanbase or subculture that accompanied the game. I have read the legacies or hundred baby challenges from many simmers on Facebook and thought perhaps I had something to offer the community of simmers and hopefully something they can enjoy and follow. More than anything though, I am doing this for me; mostly to acclimate myself to blogging, but also to improve how I percieve my myself, as I am notoriously hard on myself.


Anyway, on to the business at hand; the first installment of Last Sim Standing should be posted soon and will be the first of the character backgrounds I made, so you can get acquainted with the characters of the story and follow your favorites through the trials and tribulations of a fight to the death; the culmination being that only a single sim of the eight participants will survive (cue the evil laugh). I hope you will find it enjoyable and look forward to seeing your comments on it. 

Cristobal Dinosaurio

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to be the first one letting you know how proud I am, I always love everything you do cause you do it with love and passion, your Sims are not the exception and I really hope your community appreciates the time and persistance you have put on this... And to the future members please be nice, If Chris doesn't reply rudely enough to you when you are disrespectful I WILL for sure. Love you my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! Cristobal, you are so lucky to have her!

    ReplyDelete